• Big Phaistos Greek disc coin necklace in 14k Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver dainty thin chain.
Big Phaistos disc coin necklace hanged in a dainty thin 14k gold filled or 925 sterling silver chain. Great to wear it on its own or layering with other delicate necklaces!
The Phaistos disc is a disc from the Minoan palace of Phaistos, on the south coast of Crete dating from 1700 BC, the biggest mystery of the archaeological world. The disc was discovered in 1908 by the Italian archaeologist Luigi Pernier in the Minoan palace-site of Phaistos, and features 241 tokens, comprising 45 unique signs, which were apparently made by pressing pre-formed hieroglyphic "seals" into a disc of soft clay, in a clockwise sequence spiraling towards the disc's center.
MATERIALS & SHIPPING
- 14k Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver chain and components - 24k Gold Plated or Silver Plated Phaistos disc 21x30mm - Comes in a cute little organza bag
- Ships worldwide
- - Free shipping for all orders
- - Excellent customer support
- - Various payment methods available